HBO NOW not working on Android or iPhone
As we know, HBO is the world’s largest premium cable and satellite TV network. This success has been largely due to continued success with acclaimed TV shows and films, which include big hit movies such as Game of Thrones, Veep, Silicon Valley and more recently Westworld. HBO launched the U.S. Has made it easy to use with two online services HBO NOW not working , HBO Now and HBO Go. They allow users of both to access current and past TV shows as well as the network’s vast library.
But have you ever thought that what if HBO Now or HBO Go are not working? Even though we know that you use the HBO Go or HBO Now app, sometimes the fixes are essentially the same. Here we will discuss some possible improvements with you if you are not working properly or are having trouble streaming it.
First of all, make sure that you have typed in the correct login and password?
The most important thing for HBO GO users is that if you have forgotten your email or password HBO NOW not working , contact your cable or satellite TV source for details.
You can contact their service to login to HBO or send details of the email address used in it to reset the password. If you have also subscribed to HBO Now through Hulu or Amazon Prime Video Apps and Services, you can easily activate it by providing an email address and password for Hulu or Amazon Prime.
How to fix the streaming problems caused by sitting at home HBO Go or HBO Now?
If you find HBO Now or HBO Go is not working in your home, many actions might fix those problems.
- Are you experiencing HBO Now or HBO Go streaming problems at your home, if yes, you must first restart your TV, set-top box, game console, or mobile handset to see if This problem can be solved easily.
- Turn off the router in your home for about 1 minute and then download it to see if the download fixes your streaming.
- or you can shut down your modem for 30 seconds and then restart it.
- or you can reinstall HBO apps on your devices.
- If you are still dealing with streaming issues, your wireless router may be in a poor location, and its signals are being blocked. Try moving it to an area of the home that’s more open. Try connecting your router directly to your smart TV, set-top box or game console. To access content on HBO Now or HBO Go, you will need at least 3Mbps download speed.
- If your HBO Now or HBO Go is not working, then you might be facing an HDCP error and you can use it on your game console or set-top box. If so, you need to make sure that all the cables connecting your box to your TV are properly connected.
How to fix the problem of HBO Now or HBO Go on your smartphone and tablet?
If HBO Now or HBO Go is not working properly on your Android and/or iOS smartphone, you can get rid of this problem by following these steps.
- If you have a cellular network or you are on a cellular network, the first problem you can find is that its connection speed is not enough for the speed you need for a good streaming experience. In that case, you may find it helpful to connect to the Wi-Fi signal. You can also turn your phone’s Airplane mode on and off again, which sometimes fixes your connection problems. You can also turn your mobile device off and on if you want.
- You can also fix some problems by restarting your apps, and can also uninstall and reinstall them. Or you can delete their app cache to fix the problems. If you are an Android user, go to Settings> Applications> Manage Applications, then select “HBO Now” or “HBO Go” there. From both menus, find the “Clear Cache” option and tap on it. And if you are an iPhone and iPad user then for iPhone and iPad, tap on the menu button in those apps, and tap on “Clear Temporary Files” on the Settings page.
- And finally, make sure that you have the latest app version for HBO Now or HBO Go on your mobile device or you are using the older version. You may hit a bug that’s been fixed in the most recent version of the app.
HBO Now or HBO Go might be down
While this is rare, it’s possible HBO Now and HBO Go are not working because they are just down. To see if you go to the downeductor site, is there anyone else having any problem. It’s also possible a problem with your Internet service at home is causing the problem, in which case you will need to contact your service provider.
News and Latest Blogs
- How To Set Up Roku Streaming Stick?
- Roku Stopped Connecting To Wifi
- HBO NOW not working on Android or iPhone
- fox sports go now streaming on roku